1.) Most known issue:
If something is not working, check first if
GPS is enabled [ON] in the android system settings.
2.) About the GPS signal
The Speedometer needs a well GPS connection.
If you have a full GPS signal
● The speedometer works correct.
If you have not a full GPS signal
● The Speedometer works sometime.
● It is possible, that it shows the last speed detected, what is not your correct speed.
● After some time of no detection the speedometer shows 0.
Get best GPS connection
● It works best with clear sky, and open space.
● It may not work in towns with tale buildings or other surroundings in front of the sky.
● The GPS receiver also needs some time to connect.
The longer you run Speedometer, the better is the connection.
● If you are in a train bus or car, it works best on the window.