The Speedometer needs a well GPS connection.
If you have a full GPS signal
- the speedometer works correct.
If you have not a full GPS signal
- The Speedometer works sometime.
- It is possible, that it shows the last speed detected, what is not your correct speed.
- After some time of no detection, the speedometer shows 0.
Get best GPS connection
- It works best with clear sky, and open space.
- It may not work in towns with tale buildings or other surroundings in front of the sky.
- The GPS receiver also needs some time to connect.
the longer you run Speedometer, the better is the connection.
- If you are in a train bus or car, it works best on the window.